The Milk Lounge


Thirsty Thursdays: 01

Here we go! This is our first installment of Thirsty Thursdays, in which we upload a bunch of songs for you to download and enjoy. Yeah, you're welcome. This first half is me, TakeoffZebra, and my selection this week will be songs from movie soundtracks. First is an awesome club remix of "What Is Love?" from my "A Night At The Roxbury" soundtrack, then a sick hair-metal song from the fictional band No Vacancy in "School Of Rock", and finally a classic Mark Mothersbaugh track from "The Life Aquatic". If you haven't seen these movies or heard these soundtracks, shame on you. Redeem yourself by looking them up.

Haddaway - "What Is Love?" [Refreshmento Extro Radio Mix]
[Removed]
No Vacancy - "Fight" [Removed]
Mark Mothersbaugh - "Ping Island / Lightning Strike Rescue Op" [Removed]

My turn! First installment of Thirsty Thursdays, this could mean only one thing!? Awesomeness. That's right "awesomeness." My half will not be movie soundtracks but tracks. They're pretty awesome: Snow Patrol, you know that band with music videos all over MTV and shit? We'll I didn't expect this either, a Snow Patrol cover of Beyonce's "Crazy in Love" yeah I know.... and yes it is that good. Next... "Sexual Healing" we all need this sometimes, therefor my second song will be a Oasis and Marvin Gaye mashup it is fantastic, everyman should have this. Lastly a local band of ours here in Jacksonville; Electric President. Bass rhythm to the right, guitar to the left, drums in the middle, singing all around. It will literally blow your mind. (I hope not, cause then we couldn't give you anymore free music)

Snow Patrol - "Crazy In Love"
[Removed]
Go Home Productions - "Oasis Are Gaye" [Removed]
Electric President - "Label My Mind: Blown" [Removed]

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Responses to “Thirsty Thursdays: 01”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    CANT SEEM TO DOWNLOAD A COUPLE OF UR SONGS THE VERSIONS ARE LIKE 5 SECS LONG..IM THIRSTY..

    NEW BLOG LOOKS GOOD..  

  2. # Blogger Unknown

    Hmm... I've downloaded all the songs on separate computers myself, and have had no problems. Which ones gave you problems?  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    An excellent cover by Snow Patrol. Good luck with the new blog!  

  4. # Blogger Unknown

    It is fantastic, thanks for visitng!  

Post a Comment

      • Subscribe




© 2007 The Milk Lounge