The Milk Lounge


Thirsty Thursdays: 18

Hey woah! Check out the new image! I know it's awesome... you can thank me later. But right now we've got some sweet tracks to cover. Uhh.... yeah lets get started.

"Welcome Home," the second single off of Coheed and Cambria's album "Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume One: From Fear Through The Eyes of Madness" absolutely blew me away. Claudio and Travis both blew me away with their guitar abilities and composing on this track. Here's the acoustic version from the iTunes Exclusive, enjoy.

Coheed & Cambria - "Welcome Home" [iTunes Acoustic Set]
[Removed]

Grizzly Bear has released four studio albums and from three separate record labels. I was recently able to get the bands debut album "Horn of Plenty" because of my current obsession with folk / indie music. Needless to say "Horn of Plenty" didn't disappoint.

Grizzly Bear - "Don't Ask"
[Removed]

What more is there to say about Omar Rodriguez? He's a brilliant experimental guitarist, he's on his way to becoming a great producer; he's got it all. From his first solo album, "A Manuel Dexterity: Soundtrack Volume One"

Omar Rodriguez-Lopez - "The Palpitations Form A Limit"
[Removed]

First song from the first album released by Mew. The song really takes hold of you with its uplifting guitar rhythm, soothing vocals, and subtle electronic effects. From "A Triumph for Man"-

Mew - "Wheels Over Me"
[Removed]

I know we just gave away a teaser track from Rilo Kiley's album "Under the Blacklight" but I just couldn't help but to release another track from the album. By the way if you don't buy this album then something is wrong with you. It's in my opinion the best release to date from Jenny and the boys.

Rilo Kiley - "Give A Little Love"
[Removed]

Cheers,
Pipe

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Responses to “Thirsty Thursdays: 18”

  1. # Blogger TakeoffZebra

    I've always liked that Coheed track because it's so reminiscent of Led Zep's "Kashmir". Also because it's awesome.

    The acoustic cut is classy.  

Post a Comment

      • Subscribe




© 2007 The Milk Lounge