The Milk Lounge


Prelude to a Review II

Waiting for "TakeoffZebra" to post his reviews of yesterdays album releases, I have decided to entertain you until then:

"These three angels used to be attorneys
It is such a serious thing to me
Oh, how i search through the memories
Such an experience for me
Silence creating bold letters
Like not and better
These three devils used to be apologies

These three angels used to be monuments

I tried to find that feeling from that letter

For my consistencies

It was such a painful thing to see

When the shadows didnt bend

Like now and then

These three devils used to be apostrophes

So I destroyed a monument

So what"

The Sound of Animals Fighting - "St. Broadrick is in Antarctica"
[Removed]

Labels:

0 Responses to “Prelude to a Review II”

Post a Comment

      • Subscribe




© 2007 The Milk Lounge