The Milk Lounge


Thirsty Thursdays: 09

Sorry this post will be somewhat abrupt however, it does include some pretty awesome music.

This week has been somewhat horrible, first here in Atlanta we got decked by a miniature hurricane. Winds that picked up my entire back porch set, hurling it throughout the yard. Getting pummeled by hail isn't awesome. Needless to say the place was a mess. Mulch from the gardens, tree branches, leaves, etc. thrown in the yard. It sucked, cleaning it up sucked too. Then my 3 year old half brother Joey decided to put my cellphone into my computer which wiped out my primary hard drive. THANK GOD that my music hard drive didn't fail. Phew. Alright enjoy the music, we've got some awesome stuff coming up this next few weeks!

VHS or Beta - "Disco Paradise"
[Removed]
Hot Chip - "Just Like We Break Down" [DFA Remix] [Removed]
The Killers - "Somebody Told Me" [Mylo Remix] [Removed]
The Go! Team - "Ladyflash" [Simian Mobile Disco Mix] [Removed]
The Mars Volta - "Ambuletz" [Removed]

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Responses to “Thirsty Thursdays: 09”

Post a Comment

      • Subscribe




© 2007 The Milk Lounge