The Milk Lounge


Mother's Day

This first song has a very has a very nice message to get across. Just appreciation of family (more towards the mother). It's acoustic / piano / beat based. Pretty poppy, however it does make me think of my family.

Kill Paradise - "RCNK Mix"
[Removed]

I remember playing this song for my mom back in 2005. It was her ring tone. My aunt made a comment due to the lyrics "By the time the buzz was wearing off..." She said that whenever my mom calls me I'm hoping the buzz was worn off. Makes me smile to this day.

Ben Folds - "You To Thank"
[Removed]

This song was originally written for Joe Satriani's wife. However its very emotionally filled. It's worth a listen. He uses a very interesting harmonics technique in this song.

Joe Satriani - "Rubina"
[Removed]

Labels: , ,


      • Subscribe




© 2007 The Milk Lounge